Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Gymnastics



Fall term gymnastics began today.  I'm very pleased with both classes.





  Cody was bumped up a level so he is now in the big gym with the older boys.  Four year olds should still be in the Munchkin group in the little gym, but I'm not going to complain because I like this set-up better. 


 He has a young man for a coach and he did soooo much better behavior wise.  The man rough-houses with them and Cody loves it.  He is kept too busy to get into his usual trouble.



Claire only has two enrolled in her class so far.  She is with the other Claire and they get along beautifully.  Other Claire is so sweet, and since she is just a bit more advanced, it challenges our Claire to try harder than when she was head of the class. 




 Also, a 2:1 ratio instead of a 6:1 ratio makes me feel like I'm as though I am really getting my money's worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment